Definitions and interpretation
Data collectively all information that you submit to Dealoras via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Data Protection Laws any applicable law relating to the processing of Personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
Dealoras, we or us Dealoras of Metal St, Louisiana, 71103;
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
The user or you any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Dealoras and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Dealoras and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using, dealoras.com, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
3. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
4. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
5. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
2. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Dealoras is the "data controller". This means that Dealoras determines the purposes for which and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
1. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
2. contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
3. financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
How we collect Data
1. We collect Data in the following ways:
1. data is given to us by you;
2. data is received from other sources; and
3. data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
1. Dealoras will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
1. when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
2. when you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/services;
3. when you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
4. when you make payments to us, through this Website or otherwise;
5. when you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
6. when you use our services;
Data that is received from third parties
1. Dealoras will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
Data that is collected automatically
1. To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
1. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
2. we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the section below, headed "Cookies".
Our use of Data
1. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
1. internal record keeping;
2. transmission by email of marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
2. We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
3. For the delivery of direct marketing to you via e-mail, we'll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft-opt-in:
1. soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask us for more details about a particular product/service, and we are marketing similar products/services). Under "soft opt-in" consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
2. for other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we'll provide.
3. if you are not satisfied with our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed "Your rights" below.
4. When you register with us and set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
Who we share Data with
1. We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
2. third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website - we will share your information with Paypal.com, Stripe.com and credit card companies for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorized or made by you with us. ;
Keeping Data secure
1. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
1. access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
2. we store your Data on secure servers.
3. payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology.
2. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
3. If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
2. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
1. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
1. Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
2. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
3. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
4. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
5. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
6. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
2. To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
4. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes in business ownership and control
2. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
3. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
2. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
3. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Dealoras to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
4. This Website may place the following Cookies:
Type of Cookie
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
5. You can find a list of Cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
6. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
7. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalization settings.
8. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
9. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
3. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
4. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Dealoras by email at email@example.com.
11 June 2018
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
Description of Cookie
We use Session Cookies to remember you and maintain your sessions while you are using our website.
If you are a resident of California, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you (also known as the ‘Right to Know’), to port it to a new service, and to ask that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us through the contact information below firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the address below.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies Necessary for the Functioning of the Store
CART The association with your shopping cart.
CATEGORY_INFO Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
COMPARE The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
CURRENCY Your preferred currency
CUSTOMER An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
CUSTOMER_AUTH An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
CUSTOMER_INFO An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS Stores the Customer Segment
ID EXTERNAL_NO_CACHEA flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
FRONT END Your session ID on the server.
GUEST-VIEW Allows guests to edit their orders
.LAST_CATEGORY The last category you visited.
LAST_PRODUCT The most recent product you have viewed.
NEW MESSAGE Indicates whether a new message has been received.
NO_CACHE Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache
PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CARTA link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
POLL The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
POLLN Information on what polls you have voted on.
RECENTLY COMPARED The items that you have recently compared.
STF Information on products you have emailed to friends.
STORE The store view or language you have selected.
VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS The products that you have recently viewed.
WISHLIST An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
WISHLIST_CNT The number of items in your Wishlist.
Reporting and Analytics
GOOGLE ANALYTICS DEMOGRAPHICS & INTEREST REPORTING We use Google Analytics Demographics tracking on our site to collect non-identifiable, demographic information about our visitors. This information is not personally identifiable and is strictly confidential, and is only used internally to help improve the quality of our site and content to better match the needs of our visitors. Our Google Analytics tracking code supports Display Advertising, which means your non-identifiable demographic information can be used to target ads to you across Google’s display network. If you would like to opt-out of such personalized advertising, you may do so at any time by customizing your Google Display Network Ads Settings. We do not facilitate the merging of personally, identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information collected by the Display Advertising features of the DoubleClick cookie. All demographic information is strictly anonymous.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt-out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the “Behavioural Advertising” section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email@example.com] or by mail using the details provided below:
Dealoras, (contact us for St.#) Metal St, Shreveport LA 71103, United States
Last updated: [November 2020]
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: [this is the Information for the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Data Privacy Regulations. The FTC's contact details can be found on their website at https://www.ftc.gov/]